Chocolate-dipped Apple Slices
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups water
- 3 large apples, cored and cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter or
- 1 bottle prepared hardening chocolate sauce (such as Magic Shell)
- 1) Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- 2) In a large bowl, combine lemon juice and water. Place apples in lemon juice mixture. Toss to coat apples with lemon juice mixture. Set aside.
- 3) If you dont have a microwave, skip this step and use hardening chocolate instead. Place chocolate chip and butter in a microwave safe dish. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir well. If chocolate is not completely melted, microwave on high for 20 seconds more and stir. Repeat until chips are melted.
- 4) Place apple slices on a paper towel and pat dry with another paper towel.
- 5) If you made your own chocolate sauce, dip apple slices halfway into chocolate mixture and place on baking sheet. If you are using hardening chocolate sauce, arrange apple slices on baking sheet and drizzle with chocolate.
- 6) Refrigerate apple slices for about 1 hour or until chocolate has set.
Makes 30 apple slices
If the chocolate mixture begins to set before you are finished dipping the apples, microwave on high for about 20 seconds and stir.
Back to Crafts &
Should you have any comments or ideas for our web site,
please forward them to the
Copyright © 1996 The-North-Pole.com