Great Greeny Beanies
You will need:
- 1 1 pound package frozen French cut green beans, thawed
- 1 10 1/2 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
- 1) Preheat oven to 375°
- 2) Combine beans, soup and cheese in a casserole dish. Stir well.
- 3) Sprinkle French fried onions over beans.
- 4) Bake for 25 minutes or until beans are bubbly in the center.
Back to Crafts &
Should you have any comments or ideas for our web site,
please forward them to the
Copyright © 1996 The-North-Pole.com