Crunchy Paprika Chicken
You will need:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cups crushed cornflakes
- 6 chicken legs
- 1) Preheat oven to 375°
- 2) In a shallow bowl, combine melted butter, salt, pepper, and paprika. Stir well.
- 3) place cornflakes in a second shallow bowl.
- 4) Dip chicken in butter mixture and then roll in cornflakes.
- 5) Arrange chicken on a baking sheet. dont let chicken pieces touch each other.
- 6) Bake for 50 minutes.
Back to Crafts &
Should you have any comments or ideas for our web site,
please forward them to the
Copyright © 1996 The-North-Pole.com