The Best Cinnamon Bread
You will need:
- 3/4 cups butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cans buttermilk refrigerator biscuits (10 biscuits per package)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1) Preheat oven to 350°
- 2) Grease Bundt pan
- 3) In a small bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- 4) Separate biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- 5) Sprinkle 1/3 cup pecans in bottom of pan. Arrange 1/3 biscuit pieces on top of pecans. (Biscuits will be crowded) Pour 1/3 of syrup mixture over biscuits. Repeat the layers two more times.
- 6) Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in a biscuit comes out clean.
Back to Crafts &
Should you have any comments or ideas for our web site,
please forward them to the
Copyright © 1996 The-North-Pole.com