Easy Elfin Rice
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice (not instant)
- 1 10 1/2 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 10 1/2 ounce can French onion soup
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento (optional)
- 1) Preheat oven to 400°
- 2) Combine ingredients in a casserole dish.
- 3) Bake for 40 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
For milder rice you can substitute one can of water for the onion soup.
Back to Crafts &
Should you have any comments or ideas for our web site,
please forward them to the
Copyright © 1996 The-North-Pole.com