You will need:
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Makes 49 to 64 pieces.
- 1) Grease an 8 by 8 inch pan.
- 2) Combine chocolate chips, milk, and butter in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium- low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate chips are melted. Remove pan from heat. To microwave, place chocolate chips, milk, and butter in a microwave safe dish. Microwave on high for 2 minutes and stir. If chocolate is not completely melted, microwave on high for 20 seconds more and stir. Repeat until chips are melted.
- 3) Stir in vanilla and walnuts.
- 4) Pour chocolate mixture into pan and smooth with a spoon.
- 5) Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until set. Cut into small squares.
Back to Crafts &
Should you have any comments or ideas for our web site,
please forward them to the
Copyright © 1996 The-North-Pole.com