Rudolphs Peanut Butter Oat Treats
You will need:
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oatmeal (not instant)
- 1) In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar. Stir well.
- 2) Add oatmeal and stir well.
- 3) With your hands, roll oatmeal mixture into 1 inch balls and place on waxed paper.
Makes 20 treats
Back to Crafts &
Should you have any comments or ideas for our web site,
please forward them to the
Copyright © 1996 The-North-Pole.com