You will need:
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (OPTIONAL)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 1) Preheat oven to 375°
- 2) Grease a 9 by 9 inch square baking pan or a 9 inch round baking pan.
- 3) In a medium bowl, beat eggs with a fork.
- 4) Add milk, cheese, salt, and pepper and stir well.
- 5) Stir in as many additional ingredients as you like.
- 6) Pour egg mixture into baking pan. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
- The more additional ingredients you add, the longer the omelet ill take to cook.
Back to Crafts &
Should you have any comments or ideas for our web site,
please forward them to the
Copyright © 1996 The-North-Pole.com