Celestial Seafood Casserole
You will need:
- 1 10 1/2 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 6 ounce can crab meat, drained
- 1 cup uncooked small macaroni shells
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1) Pour soup into casserole dish. Add milk, little by little, stirring after each addition.
- 2) Add remaining ingredients and stir well. Refrigerate overnight.
- 3) Preheat oven to 350¡
- 4) Bake for 1 hour or until macaroni is tender.
Back to Crafts &
Should you have any comments or ideas for our web site,
please forward them to the
Copyright © 1996 The-North-Pole.com