Tangy Mandarin Salad
You will need:
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 1/4 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 11 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup shelled salted sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- a few drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1)In a large bowl, combine lettuce, onions, oranges, and celery. Toss gently with a fork.
- 2) Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl with a tight fitting lid.
- 3) Cover bowl and shake until sugar is dissolved.
- 4) Pour dressing over salad. Sprinkle salad with sunflower seeds and serve.
Back to Crafts &
Should you have any comments or ideas for our web site,
please forward them to the
Copyright © 1996 The-North-Pole.com