Chocolate Chip Pie on a Cloud
You will need:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 prepared pie shell, unbaked
- whip cream
- 1) Preheat oven to 350°
- 2) In a large bowl, combine beaten eggs, sugar, melted butter, and vanilla. Stir well.
- 3) Stir in flour
- 4) Add chocolate chips and nuts and stir well.
- 5) Pour into pie shell
- 6) Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean.
- 7) Serve with whipped cream.
Serves 6 to 8
Back to Crafts &
Should you have any comments or ideas for our web site,
please forward them to the
Copyright © 1996 The-North-Pole.com