Frosty the Snowball
You will need:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 to 4 drops green food coloring
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- cinnamon candy (optional)
- 1 quart ice cream
- 1) Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- 2) Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add sugar and stir well.
- 3) Add three to four drops of green food coloring and stir well.
- 4) Add cereal and stir gently.
- 5) Spoon cereal mixture onto waxed paper and divide into four pieces. Form each piece into a wreath. If you like, decorate the wreaths with cinnamon candy.
- 6) Refrigerate wreaths for about 1 hour or until set. Before serving, place a scoop of ice cream in the middle of each wreath.
Back to Crafts &
Should you have any comments or ideas for our web site,
please forward them to the
Copyright © 1996 The-North-Pole.com