Mrs. Clauss Favorite Lime Pie
You will need:
- 1 6 ounce can limeade, thawed
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- sliced strawberries for garnish (optional)
Serves 6 to 8
- 1) In a medium bowl, stir together limeade and milk.
- 2) Fold in whipped topping.
- 3) Pour lime mixture into pie crust and smooth with a spoon. Decorate with strawberry slices.
- 4) Refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.
Back to Crafts &
Should you have any comments or ideas for our web site,
please forward them to the
Copyright © 1996 The-North-Pole.com