Stroganoff St. Nick
You will need:
- 3 pounds round steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 10 1/2 ounce cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix (not single serving)
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups sour cream
- 8 cups cooked egg noodles or rice
- 1) Preheat oven to 350°
- 2) Grease a 3 quart baking dish
- 3) Combine meat, cream of mushroom soup, onion soup, and water in baking dish. Stir well.
- 4) Cover and bake for 1 hour or until center is bubbly and meat is no longer pink in the middle.
- 5) Remove from oven, and stir in sour cream.
- 6) Serve over noodles or rice.
Serves 6 to 8
Back to Crafts &
Should you have any comments or ideas for our web site,
please forward them to the
Copyright © 1996 The-North-Pole.com